PXE?

Thomas Köhler thomas.koehler at millenux.de
Tue Nov 5 10:53:01 CST 2002

Hi,
I try to get a Dell Poweredge 2650 boot via PXE (pxelinux).
Instead of ISC DHCP, we use Lucent DHCP, and I think I've set up
all options correctly, still the Poweredge insists on getting the
pxelinux.0 file from the DHCP server instead of the tftp server.
Any ideas what could be wrong (or what information would be
needed to tell me what's wrong)?

Thanks in advance,
Thomas

--
Thomas Köhler             Linux without limits: http://linux.s390.org/
Millenux GmbH      http://www.millenux.de/  thomas.koehler at millenux.de
Lilienthalstraße 2                            phone: +49.711.88770.300
D-70825 Stuttgart-Korntal                       fax: +49.711.88770.349