Intalling RH 7.3 on a PE2450

lars@levonline.com lars at levonline.com
Tue Nov 5 01:19:01 CST 2002

I recommend kickstart over nfs. It installs a rh7.3 server installation in a
few minutes and you get a homogeneous environment if you are more than one
person installing servers at your site (people tend to install packages they
want and exclude others they dislike, for example vim vs emacs etc).

regards
/Lars