Intalling RH 7.3 on a PE2450

Gilberto Buentello Ontiveros gilberto.buentello at corp.terralycos.com
Mon Nov 4 16:07:00 CST 2002

For the last step the installation took 40 minutes and was made from CD with
the custom installation. The selected packages they was:X Windows Classic, X
Windos System, Network Support, NFS Server, Network M. Workstation, Software
Development, Kernel Development, SMB Server.

The controller was configured with RAID 1 and the complete space was used
for that array.

regards,
Buentello