magic sys req key & kvms

bscott@ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Fri Nov 1 22:20:01 CST 2002

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, at 6:10pm, valites at geneseo.edu wrote:
> I've got to be missing something obvious - how can I get the sys req stuff
> to work with a kvm in the way (without changing the sysreq source)?

  See if there is a way to change the escape key the KVM switch uses, or a
way to escape the escape key.  Check the docs, and/or contact the
manufacturer.  If neither are possible, about your only option would be to
change the kernel source to use a different escape key.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>