Attn PowerEdge users: 8.1 updates

Hank Eskin heskin at bellatlantic.net
Fri Nov 1 05:45:00 CST 2002

Same here.  No problems with Grub on RAID.   I'm running a 2550 with 3 18GB
Drives on a PERC 3/Di card with RAID 5 with one container.  In fact, it's a
dual boot system with Win2k and RH Linux 7.2  Although I don't really use
the
windoze OS, I do use Bootmagic to boot to either Windows or Grub.  Works
just fine.

-Hank