SNMP MIB info for Adaptec/PERC 3D/i on PE 1650

Leslie Forbes getafix at sophos.com
Thu Jun 27 11:41:01 CDT 2002

I see stuff about the afasnmp rpm mentioned in the doc, but see no evidence of this on any of the discs supplied with the system.
I also see nothing on doing rpm -q afasnmp.
snmpwalk localhost public seems to yield nothing of real interest.

Where do I get useful information from the PERC using SNMP?

Any info welcome...
--

Leslie Forbes, UNIX Systems Administrator, Sophos Anti-Virus
Real Business/CBI Growing Business Awards: Company of the Year