PE2650 broadcom NIC driver for

Seth Mos knuffie at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 27 09:21:00 CDT 2002

At 12:36 25-6-2002 -0400, Darrin Hyrup wrote:
>Out of curiosity, does anyone know if a version of this driver exists for
>DOS Packet or NDIS2?  I would like to be able to use GHOST to create drive
>images for mass installing our Linux-installed 2650s like we do with the
>2550s (using the intel drivers), but I have been unable to find driver
>support for this chipset that can be used by Ghost, as it only supports
>those two formats as far as I know.

As someone later pointed out in the dell forums. A ndis2 driver for the
Broadcom cards is available at compaq.

You can find the driver in the SoftPaq with the Name SP20958.exe
ftp://ftp.compaq.com/pub/softpaq/sp20501-21000/

<rant>
If they have it, why doesn't dell. Dell TS in the netherlands is also just
ignoring the issue and putting it off with a "Dos is old, don't use it"
message. That is unnacceptable for me.

You can do better then this. Like listening to the people complaining.
</rant>

Cheers

--
Seth