PE2650 broadcom NIC driver for

Seth Mos knuffie at
Thu Jun 27 09:21:00 CDT 2002

At 12:36 25-6-2002 -0400, Darrin Hyrup wrote:
>Out of curiosity, does anyone know if a version of this driver exists for
>DOS Packet or NDIS2?  I would like to be able to use GHOST to create drive
>images for mass installing our Linux-installed 2650s like we do with the
>2550s (using the intel drivers), but I have been unable to find driver
>support for this chipset that can be used by Ghost, as it only supports
>those two formats as far as I know.

As someone later pointed out in the dell forums. A ndis2 driver for the
Broadcom cards is available at compaq.

You can find the driver in the SoftPaq with the Name SP20958.exe

If they have it, why doesn't dell. Dell TS in the netherlands is also just
ignoring the issue and putting it off with a "Dos is old, don't use it"
message. That is unnacceptable for me.

You can do better then this. Like listening to the people complaining.