Linux-PowerEdge digest, Vol 1 #483 - 10 msgs

Baldy baldy at softhome.net
Wed Jun 26 22:54:00 CDT 2002

Hi Norman,

        You needs to exports your Linux filesystems

/export/home/cc         foo.bar.keele.ac.uk(rw,no_root_squash)

If not working try (To determ,ine if everything is OK
/export/home/cc         *(rw,no_root_squash)

Confirm OK with Solaris 2.6 and RedHat 7.1 2.4.9-31smp kernel

Have you installed the Latest Recommended patch from SUN ?

Thanks & Regards,
Cheah