Linux-PowerEdge digest, Vol 1 #485 - 3 msgs

Baldy baldy at softhome.net
Wed Jun 26 22:39:00 CDT 2002

Hi ,

        check if your ipchains are running or not
        if not use chkconfig or ntsysv to enable it at boot

        Then add the following lines :-31A00

echo '-A input -s 0/0 -d 0/0 1311 -p tcp -y -j ACCEPT' > /etc/sysconfig/ipchains
/etc/rc3.d/S08ipchains start  (replace with rc5.d if you start X-Windows at boot)

        run "ps auwx | grep omaws" to see if omaws32 is running if not
        start it using command "/etc/init.d/omawsd start"

        Test with RedHat 7.1 2.4.9-31smp kernel and DOMN31A00

        Hope this help

Regards,
Cheah