PE2650 broadcom NIC driver for

Darrin Hyrup shades at mythicgames.com
Tue Jun 25 12:46:01 CDT 2002

I am not really familiar with pxeboot, but I am using Kickstart and with
postinstall script.  The reason I didn't really consider dropping an
additional ethernet card into the box is due to the number of servers
(20ish) I'd have to do this for.  I suppose that is an option though.  I'll
look into the pxeboot stuff and see what I can do with that.

I did look at SystemImager around 18 months or so ago, but at the time it
didn't look mature enough to really do what I wanted, not to mention it
seemed pretty complex to run.  Hopefully it has matured over the last year
or so.  I'll have to look at that again.

Thanks!

Best,

Darrin Hyrup
Mythic Entertainment