PE2650 broadcom NIC driver for

chris dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Tue Jun 25 12:13:01 CDT 2002

I use (and can strongly recommend) SystemImager (www.systemimager.org)
to handle autoinstallation (full & incremental) for all the large linux
based compute farms that I've built.  For one of the Dell based systems
I've got (30x PE1550's plus 4x PE6450's) I am able to boot each system
via the pxe-enabled BIOS and have a fully configured (partitioned disks
and everything) linux system in about 5 minutes. Works fine and it's
pretty easy to roll your own systemimager autoinstall kernel if the
standard one does not contain the drivers you need.

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
Life Science IT & Research Computing Freelancer