PE2650 broadcom NIC driver for

Hubbard, David dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Tue Jun 25 11:55:01 CDT 2002

Use pxeboot, kick-start, and an appropriate kickstart
postinstall script.  There's nothing you can't script
into a post-install unless you are doing things that
require manually entering passwords when prompted or
something like that, but then you could even use 'expect'
if you had to.

If that's not possible, why not just throw an e100
into the box for the five minutes of imaging?

Dave

From: Darrin Hyrup [mailto:shades at mythicgames.com]