PE2650 broadcom NIC driver for

Darrin Hyrup shades at mythicgames.com
Tue Jun 25 11:37:00 CDT 2002

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if a version of this driver exists for
DOS Packet or NDIS2?  I would like to be able to use GHOST to create drive
images for mass installing our Linux-installed 2650s like we do with the
2550s (using the intel drivers), but I have been unable to find driver
support for this chipset that can be used by Ghost, as it only supports
those two formats as far as I know.

Failing that, it looks like I'm going to have to manually install each
machine, which is painful and time consuming due to the amount of
customization required for each server and the number of servers that need
to be installed.  I can use kickstart files to automate some of it, but
there is still a lot of extra stuff that needs to be done that KS won't
easily handle.

Thanks!

Best,

Darrin Hyrup