(no subject)

Mark Olliver mpo at thermeoneurope.com
Tue Jun 25 09:51:00 CDT 2002

Hi all

I have been having some problems with trying to install the DRAC III card
and open manage on my Redhat 7.2 system and was wondering if anyone on this
list has any ideas. I have tried asking Dell for help as they installed the
server and supply the card but they have stated that they dont support linux.

System details Poweredgeg 1650 running redhat 7.2 kernel 2.4.9-34enterprise.
I have tried installing DOMN31_A00.tar but this just stops, (dont know if
this is because X is not installed on the server, as it is being moved to
an isp when setup so i dont need it)

The main problem is i can change the default DRAC passwd, or get the
console redirect to work.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Yours

Mark