Totally ignorant

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
Thu Jun 20 17:13:00 CDT 2002

Follow the Nike way: Just do it, as people have mentioned the easiest
way is to actually just getting pulling up the sleeves and into the thing.

I have the opportunity to use the Dell  Assistant disk which in my
opinion is useless. You may want to also look at the custom install
otherwise you may end up with a bunch of extra services that you don't
really want e.g a news server, smb server and the like when all you
wanted was a webserver. And a custom install allows you to get rid of
the bloat and other packages such as games (good for my Laptop) but not
for a PE2550.

Have fun !

    Cheers,

        Aly.