Totally ignorant

SMiller@unimin.com SMiller at unimin.com
Thu Jun 20 15:08:00 CDT 2002

Thanks to Mr. Domsch, Mr. Bruce, and Mr. Goodwin for their guidance. By
reputation I was looking for some fearsome installation process, I'm glad
that reputation seems to be obsolete:) I had difficulty following the links
to the "Red Hat Linux 7.2 Information Update". I have an existing Premier
account, and Premier can be pretty @#$%& obstinate about letting users
override existing cookies. On the gripping hand I now have access to what I
need to get started. Since "learning by doing" is how I've gotten through
the first 25 years of this career, I don't anticipate much trouble with
that... Thanks again.

Scott