Best Gigabit adapter for RH7.2 or 7.3

David Vos dvos12 at calvin.edu
Thu Jun 20 12:08:00 CDT 2002

SysKonnect sk9821 copper gigabit cards with the Tyan Trinity K2
motherboard.  We only get them to work together if we place a cheap SMC
10/100 card in PCI slot 2.  It didn't appear to be a SysKonnect issue, and
Tyan is ignoring any existance of a problem, so we weren't too happy with
Tyan after that.

Sorry about the blanket statement.

David