Best Gigabit adapter for RH7.2 or 7.3

Les Niles lniles at Narus.com
Thu Jun 20 12:04:01 CDT 2002

Huh?  Which SysKonnect card exactly, and which Tyan motherboard?
We run up to 4 SysKonnect 9843 fiber cards on Tyan 1867 and
2567 motherboards (ServerWorks HE and HE-SL chipsets), without
problems.  Admittedly those are somewhat dated motherboards now,
and I wasn't paying attention to earlier mail in this thread, but
this blanket statement about incompatibility caught my attention.

  -les