Best Gigabit adapter for RH7.2 or 7.3

David Vos dvos12 at calvin.edu
Thu Jun 20 08:01:00 CDT 2002

Also beware that you cannot have more than one SysKonnect card on a Tyan
motherboard.  (Though that is probably the motherboard's fault).  Last
summer, I ran our school's hypercube beowulf cluster using the SysKonnect
cards with generally good results.  (It isn't made with Dell PowerEdge's,
though).

David