Freebsd on Dell PE 1550

Lawrence Farr linuxpe at epcdirect.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 06:43:01 CDT 2002

I have FreeBSD running happily on 6300's, 6400's, 2300's and 1300's
with Perc's and all sorts in, if that's any use, and here's an email
from someone using a 1550:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=2093956+2096153+/usr/local/w
ww/db/text/2002/freebsd-questions/20020602.freebsd-questions

Lawrence Farr
EPC Direct Limited