Freebsd on Dell PE 1550

Chris Kirby ckirby at fundlibrary.com
Wed Jun 19 12:19:00 CDT 2002

I know this is a linux channel but I am not aware of any freebsd mailing
lists so I thought I'd ask here. I really like Linux but I am more
accustomed to the ways of Freebsd and wanted to find out what sort of
experiences people have had with fbsd on a Dell PE1550?

Other than losing the support of Dell technical services when problems are
encountered, are there any other issues that I should be aware of? Without
getting into an OS war (grin), are there are any limitations with fbsd that
are specific to the Dell PE servers?

Thanks in advance!

Chris.