DOMNLXO.tar ( openmanage)

Eduardo Lopes eduardo.lopes at oni.pt
Tue Jun 18 13:31:00 CDT 2002

Hi!

I'm trying to install the openmanage in a Poweredge 2450 (redhat 7.0 /
7.1/7.3 without X).
I have some trouble installing the dellomsa-drivers
When I try to load the esm.o (kernel 2.4.18):
'esm.o: unresolved symbol register_chrdev_Rsmp_a431a99a' (i have smp
build in)

I'm also trying to compile the module in
/usr/lib/dell/openmanage/omsa/drivers/open_src to build the desm.o
but i get this:

./dcesm.o: unresolved symbol EsmStopDev
./dcesm.o: unresolved symbol EsmDeviceIoControl
./dcesm.o: unresolved symbol EsmDD1SecTimerDpcRoutine
./dcesm.o: unresolved symbol register_chrdev_Rsmp_a431a99a
./dcesm.o: unresolved symbol EsmDDStart
./dcesm.o: unresolved symbol EsmStartDev
./dcesm.o: unresolved symbol EsmDDStop

So I can't get this working.

Eduardo Lopes
OniTelecom, Dito