mails of the megaraid monitor

Pierre POMES ppomes at reservit.com
Tue Jun 18 09:51:00 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I am running a cluster with two PE2550 and a shared powervault 210s. I installed the
megaraid monitor.

Sometime the megaraid monitor sends emails like :

Adapter 1 Channel 2 Target 15: Device Slot #11 SCSI ID #0 was REMOVED
.       --On 06/18/2002

Adapter 1 Channel 2 Target 15: Device Slot #1 SCSI ID #1 was INSERTED
.       --On 06/18/2002

Adapter 1 Channel 2 Target 15: Device Slot #2 SCSI ID #2 was INSERTED
.       --On 06/18/2002

But I did absolutly nothing ! Neither on the two PE's, nor on the powervault !

I don't understand theses emails.. What is their meaning exactly ?

Thanks for your help,

Pierre POMES                        mailto:ppomes at reservit.com
Interface Technologies