Power Supply Fan / OMSA question / New kernel

ジム・キャロウェイ carraway at nexus.co.jp
Thu Jun 13 23:20:01 CDT 2002

Hi Matt & Steve -

Well, I've done pretty much everything you guys have suggested, except for the
BIOS upgrade which I can't do until next week.  I even upgraded the Server
Administrator to 1.1.

In the log file, I'm still getting the messages that the power supply fans
failed.  However, through the Server Admin web interface I'm getting different
info.  Using SA 1.0, it was stating that the fans failed, but in SA 1.1, it is
stating that the power redundancy is lost.

Thanks for the help.  Any other suggestions?

Jim

Steve_Boley at Dell.com さんは書きました:

株式会社ネクサス
システム本部情報システム部情報サービス課