1650 memory on the cheap

Bryce C bryce8080 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 13:43:01 CDT 2002

Does anyone have any recommendations for good, cheap
memory for Dell's 1650 servers? I've been using
crucial.com but would like to find something cheaper.

Right now I'm looking at:

http://www.buy.com/retail/computers/product.asp?sku=10283603&loc=218

which is:

CL3
PC133

but is not "registered" memory (which crucial.com says
the 1650 needs). Does anyone have any opinions on this
or links to memory that they know will work correctly
with the 1650's? I'm looking for something cheap but
not necassarily the cheapest - these are still
production servers so I need something reliable. It
just seems that crucial.com is a bit expensive.

Thanks for any guidance!