OMSA: how to disable https frontend

Gunther Schlegel schlegel at
Thu Jun 13 01:32:00 CDT 2002

I played around a bit with omsa 1.10. Though I am missing access
controls in the web frontend.

Is there a way to restrict access to the service to an ip range (
besides ipchains and the company firewall ) or how can I shut it down
entirely? I could not find info on that in the docs.

regards, Gunther

Gunther Schlegel                        Riege Software International
Manager System Administration                                Mollsfeld
                                                 40670 Meerbusch,
Email: schlegel at                          Phone: +49-2159-9148-0