OMSA: how to disable https frontend

Gunther Schlegel schlegel at riege.de
Thu Jun 13 01:32:00 CDT 2002

Hi,

I played around a bit with omsa 1.10. Though I am missing access
controls in the web frontend.

Is there a way to restrict access to the service to an ip range (
besides ipchains and the company firewall ) or how can I shut it down
entirely? I could not find info on that in the docs.

regards, Gunther

--
Gunther Schlegel                        Riege Software International
GmbH