kmod: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k scsi_hostadapter, errno = 2

Pierre POMES ppomes at reservit.com
Wed Jun 12 04:38:00 CDT 2002

Hi,

I learned from somebody who developped in the kernel that it is a good
thing to recompile the kernel with all the SCSI stuff built-in (not as
modules), this could increase the performance. I don't have enough
knowlegde at this level to understand why. Perharps someone here have
some explanation about this ?

By this way, you won't have this message anymore during bootup.

Pierre

Pierre POMES                        mailto:ppomes at reservit.com
Interface Technologies