JDK for Linux on a PE 7150

Pottinger, Hardy J. PottingerHJ at umsystem.edu
Tue Jun 11 11:46:00 CDT 2002

Hi, thanks. Unfortunately for me, the compat RPMS are already installed.

I see some anecdotal evidence that indicates that 2.2.4 is the preferred library for the IBM JDK. Other postings lead me to believe that some people have had luck with the 1.1.8 JDK from IBM, so I'll give that a whirl next.

--Hardy