creating websites with linux 7.2

Chris Chabot chabotc at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 9 22:29:01 CDT 2002

"How to create a website": I would sugest the linuxdoc.org and other
sources of howto's.. there's plenty of documentation on that alreadt
"Maximize bandwidth": The smartest thing to do would be to run
'mod_gzip', it compresses html pages before transmiting them, thus
saving a lot of bandwidth. Also, very obvious but often overlooked, when
designing the webpages, keep the size down as much as posible ;-)

G'luck

    -- Chris