1650 e1000 problems

Hubbard, David dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri Jun 7 10:03:00 CDT 2002

There is a known problem with the e1000 driver that
comes with 7.2, you need either 7.3 or to download
and build the Intel drivers.  The intel drivers work
great by the way, even supporting 802.1q vlan's
and other advanced features.  You'll need the kernel
source installed to build the intel drivers.

David