Press F1 to resume

Kris Carlier root at iguana.be
Fri Jun 7 06:30:01 CDT 2002

Ha die Bart,

> Press <F1> to resume or <F2> to enter setup.]
>
> The messages occurs on Debian and Win2000 systems and I don't see any
> error messages. Does anybody know how to shut this message of, so I can
> remotely reboot my systems again?

DRAC might help you out, but it comes in exchange for EU
just go into the setup with F2, and exit again, probably the system thinks
something has changed (RAM or so). Make sure it's not in OS installation
mode etc

kr=

                   \\\___///
                  \\  - -  //
                   (  @ @  )
 +---------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------------+
 |        kris carlier - kris at iguana.be    |
 |   Freedom of speech has been suspended  |
 |          [RESUME] [OK] [CANCEL]         |
 | KC62-RIPE         SMS: +32-475-61.43.05 |
                  oooO   (   )
                   \_)

"In 1555, Nostradamus wrote: 'Come the millennium, month 12, in the home of
greatest power, the village idiot will come forth to be acclaimed the
leader.'"