Linux Newbie Backup Questions...

Hubbard, David dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Jun 6 15:26:00 CDT 2002

You'll want to go with Amanda or a commercial product,
and Amanda will not make your life easy.  It's not
the easiest software to set up especially when an
autoloader is involved.  You'll need the mtx utilities
to operate the loader and will need to learn some
scripting... it's a good product though.

David