URGENT ASSISTANCE.

BARRISTER ADE YEMI aye2mi at rediffmail.com
Sun Jun 2 21:29:00 CDT 2002

   FROM   BARRISTER  ADE YEMI.
                       UYOMERE LAW FIRM
                          LEGAL PRACTITIONER.
                                NIGERIA

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON. GRACE AND PEACE AND LOVE FROM THIS PART
OF
THE ATLANTIC TO YOU. I HOPE MY LETTER DOES NOT CAUSE YOU TOO MUCH
EMBARRASSMENT AS I WRITE TO YOU IN GOOD FAITH. I GOT YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS WHILE SURFING ON THE INTERNET. PLEASE EXCUSE MY INTRUSION
INTO YOUR PRIVATE LIFE.

I AM BARRISTER ADE YEMI, I REPRESENT MOHAMMED ABACHA, SON OF THE
LATE GEN. SANI ABACHA, WHO WAS THE FORMER MILITARY HEAD OF STATE IN
NIGERIA. HE DIED IN 1998. SINCE HIS DEATH, THE FAMILY HAS BEEN
LOOSING A LOT OF MONEY DUE TO VINDICTIVE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO
ARE
BENT ON DEALING WITH THE FAMILY. BASED ON THIS THEREFORE, THE FAMILY
HAS ASKED ME TO SEEK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER WHO CAN WORK WITH US AS
MOVE OUT THE TOTAL SUM OF US$75,000,000.00 ( SEVENTYFIVE MILLION
UNITED STATES DOLLARS ), PRESENTLY IN THEIR POSSESSION. THIS MONEY
WAS OF COURSE, ACQUIRED BY THE LATE PRESIDENT AND IS NOW KEPT
SECRETLY BY THE FAMILY.THE SWISS GOVERNMENT HAS ALREADY FROZEN ALL
THE
ACCOUNTS OF THE FAMILY IN SWITZERLAND, AND SOME OTHER COUNTRIES
WOULD
SOON FOLLOW TO DO THE SAME. THIS BID BY SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
DEAL WITH THIS FAMILY HAS MADE IT NECESSARY THAT WE SEEK YOUR
ASSISITANCE IN RECEIVING THIS MONEY AND IN INVESTING IT ON BEHALF OF
THE FAMILY.

THIS MUST BE A JOINT VENTURE TRANSACTION AND WE MUST ALL WORK
TOGETHER.  SINCE THIS MONEY IS STILL CASH,EXTRA SECURITY MEASURES
HAVE BEEN TAKEN TO PROTECT IT FROM THEFT OR SEIZURE. I HAVE
PERSONALLY WORKED OUT ALL MODALITIES FOR THE PEACEFUL CONCLUSION
OF
THIS TRANSACTION. THE TRANSACTION DEFINITELY WOULD BE HANDLED IN
PHASES AND THE FIRST PHASE WILL INVOLVE THE MOVING OF US$25,000,000.00
( TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ).

MY CLIENTS ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU A REASONABLE PERCENTAGE OF THIS
MONEY AS SOON AS THE TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED. I WILL, HOWEVER,
BASED
ON THE GROUNDS THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH US AND ALSO ALL
CONTENTIOUS ISSUES DISCUSSED BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THIS
TRANSACTION. YOU MAY ALSO DISCUSS YOUR PERCENTAGE BEFORE WE START
WORK. AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL NECESSARY
DETAILS AS TO HOW WE INTEND TO CARRY OUT THE WHOLE TRANSACTION.
PLEASE, DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY FEARS,AS ALL NECESSARY MODALITIES ARE
IN
PLACE, AND I ASSURE YOU OF ALL SUCCESS AND SAFETY IN THIS TRANSACTION.

PLEASE, THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND YOU
WOULD BE EXPECTED TO TREAT IT AS SUCH UNTIL THE FUNDS ARE MOVED
OUT
OF THIS COUNTRY.

PLEASE, YOU WILL ALSO IGNORE THIS LETTER AND RESPECT OURTRUST IN
YOU
BY NOT EXPOSING THIS TRANSACTION, EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

THANK YOU.

TRULY YOURS

BARRISTER ADE YEMI ESQ.