running *really* short on DMA buffers

Tom Lesniak TLesniak at lyrix.com
Mon Dec 30 13:21:00 CST 2002

Do you know which megaraid drivers have this issue??

                    "Lawrence Farr"
                    <linuxpe at epcdirect.c        To:     "'Arjan van de Ven'" <arjanv at redhat.com>, "'Pierre POMES'"
                    o.uk>                       <ppomes at reservit.com>
                    Sent by:                    cc:     <linux-PowerEdge at dell.com>
                    linux-poweredge-admi        Subject:     RE: running *really* short on DMA buffers
                    n at dell.com

                    12/30/2002 12:07 PM

Is there any fix? I get this on 3 boxes with 4Gb of memory in each.

Lawrence Farr
EPC Direct Limited