kernel hanging problem - nfs?...

Wesley T. Perdue wes at greenfieldnetworks.com
Thu Dec 26 19:04:01 CST 2002

Josh,

Thanks for the reply.  Actually, yes there is.  I'm using a picky backup program that is rather sensitive to kernel versions.  I tested the latest errata kernel a couple weeks ago, but the backup program wouldn't even run.  I'm planning on isolating the backup hardware and software on a new machine so I can try different kernels on my nfs server.

Regards,
Wes