Upgrading RAC firmware on 90 PE2650's

Bruce Pennypacker bpennypacker at askjeeves.com
Sun Dec 22 16:14:01 CST 2002

OK, I managed to install racser-src-1.3-1.src.rpm and it's running:

# service racser status
racser driver loaded properly
pppd (pid 2491) is running...

But I don't see any racadm utility installed anywhere, nor can I find a
racadm RPM on the OM cd.  All I can find is a man page for racadm:

# find / -name "racadm*" -print
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/racser-src-1.3/man/racadm.8.gz
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/racser-src-1.3/man/racadm.8

Where do I find the racadm utility?

-Bruce