1650 w/ians

Brian E. Seppanen seppy at chartermi.net
Thu Dec 19 14:59:01 CST 2002

You need to configure the teams with procfg, and to use procfgd you have
to use the intel specific drivers, and not the ones that come with
redhat-7.3.   It's pretty trivial to create a new rpm from the intel
download.   Download the documentation from intel for procfgd and you'll
have no problems.   I have an AFT team on a 1650.   Of course I'm still
using 2.4.18-10smp still, so your milage may vary.

Hope that helps.