PV110T VS80 tape compression performance

Basil Hussain basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com
Mon Dec 16 04:41:01 CST 2002

Hi,

This is just a suggestion, and I don't know whether it'll help the
situation, but have you tried updating the firmware on your DLT drive?

I had quick look on the Dell site and there is one available. Searching for
R45221.EXE should get you to it.

Regards,

Basil Hussain
Internet Developer, Kodak Weddings