Configuring RAID on PE 6400 with 2 PERC 2/DC Controllers

SAP SAP at audgroup.com
Sun Dec 15 18:42:00 CST 2002

Hi All,
Just registered to this site,
Can some one help me with the RAID configuration for a Dell PE 6400 with 2 PERC 2/DC controllers and 8 Hard Disks.
Each controller is connected to 4 hardisks, and I would like to create a total of 3 partitions. 2 Partitions on the first controller that has 4 hardisks, with RAID 5 and keep one hard disk as hotspare.
One partition on the second controller that has the other 4 disks with RAID 5 and one hard disk as hotspare.