RH Linux help

Sat Dec 14 10:55:01 CST 2002

> > We have procured a PowerEdge 2600 server with Red Hat
> Advanced Server 2.1.
> > The Perc 4/Di controller is not getting recognised and the OS is not
> > getting installed on the same. An engineer from Red Hat
> also called me and
> > said that the Perc 4/Di drivers are not available.

The Dell Linux team is still in the process of finalizing testing of this
combination, which will require a driver disk for installation.  Because the
testing is not yet complete (and we did run into some trouble last week
which slowed us down some), we haven't posted a driver disk to
support.dell.com.  We certainly will ASAP once this combination has passed
our testing.  It would be premature to do so otherwise.  Please be patient.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch