OT: PowerChute Plus for RedHAT

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Thu Dec 12 12:56:00 CST 2002

I know this will be off topic, but it does apply to my PE2400 and Dell
purchased APC Smart-UPS devices.

Can someone please tell me where I can download "PowerChute Plus" for RedHAT
7.3 or higher?  One of the final things I need to upgrade my PE2400s to
Linux is this software so I can have my UPS'es work like they should.

I've tried the APC website, and every download link I can find points me to
something call "Powerchute Business Edition" which needs a Windblows machine
to manage it.

The CD I have that came with the UPS'es only supports RedHAT 6.2 and I do
not want to use that.

Any pointers/links will be helpful.

Kevin L. Collins, MCSE
Systems Manager