Server Adminsitrator for new kernel 2.4.18-18.7.x

Brian J. Smith-Sweeney bsweeney at physics.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 10 15:20:01 CST 2002

FYI, those instructions didn't completely work for me.  When I got to
the point where I'd run the start_text.sh script it would overwrite my
edited module and fail to run . Other folks expressed similar issues on
the dell forums; see the following thread for more info:

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=pes_linux&message.id=597

The last post of in that thread by fritzm on 12-9-02 is the one I
followed.  It worked without issue.

-Brian