Clock Problems

Collins, Kevin KCollins at nesbittengineering.com
Tue Dec 10 14:28:01 CST 2002

Ronald:

This isn't going to help, but I've seen the same problem on my Inspiron
2600, 3000, 7000 and several desktop computers that I've got running Linux
(both RedHat 7.1-8.0 and SuSE - 8.0).  I'm beginning to think it may
something basic in the Kernel.

My needs aren't such that 30 seconds a day is a problem, so I do the NTP
update in a cron job every night.

Kevin