URGENT

Sigbjørn Strømmen sigbjorn.strommen at roxar.com
Tue Dec 10 07:53:01 CST 2002

He-he :-)

Very cool response (it's a shame he probably won't ever read it)

Anyways, we've got a 2650 with none of the nic problems reported
here.

I do however use a slightly older kernel then most: 2.4.18-5
(RH73) and I do use the tigon3 drivers, plus bonding.  Have had
no problems at all.

The kernel is a custom-kernel that I built early this summer,
and the server has been very stable since. (But it's a pure NFS/
Samba server, and may not have had the highest of loads yet).

-Sigbjørn