URGENT

Philip Rowlands phr at doc.ic.ac.uk
Tue Dec 10 07:09:00 CST 2002

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, ONI  THEO wrote:

>Attention:
>
>I presume this email will not be a surprise to you.
>
>Am an engineer with the ministry of mineral resources
>and energy in south Africa and also a member of the
>contract awarding committee of this ministry under the south
>Africa government.

Dear Mr Theo,

As a gesture of goodwill, and to build confidence, perhaps you could
first assist me in the following matters before can I permit the use of
my bank account.

My Dell PowerEdge 2650 experiences frequent lockups. Do you think this
could be related to the network card driver?

Your assistance in this matter is most urgently required, as it vexes me
night and day. Until rectified, I would not have time to help you
launder $21 million.

Yours in anticipation,

Phil