CERC_LinApps-5.22.tar.gz

Paul paul at kbs.net.au
Mon Dec 9 23:39:00 CST 2002

Hi All,

I am trying to download CERC_LinApps-5.22.tar.gz so that I can check an error with our Perc4Di MEGARAID chipset, or at least the server itself (flashing orange logo).
I followed the link on domsch.com/linux which sent me to Dell PremiumSupport and I tried to register but it requires a US based service tag and not an Australian based on.
Is anyone able to provide a direct download link for this .tar.gz or point me in the right direction? Thanks

Regards,

Paul Rivoli
paul at kbs.net.au
K B S   I N T E R N E T