Duplex Questions

Anthony Porcano aporcano at kaplan.com
Sun Dec 8 10:43:00 CST 2002

Hi Phil, Thanks for responding.

I am running the 2.4.18-10smp kernel, and version 4.3.2 of the e1000
driver.

Our switch is hard set to 100 full, which I have been told might be the
cause of the adapter being brought up at 100 half. This should be easy
enough to fix with an entry to modules.conf forcing the adapter to be
brought up at 100 full, but if this is the case then does that mean that
procfg is just giving out incorrect information when it queries the
duplex state?

Thanks Much,
   Anthony