BCOM modem driver and RH7.3 2.4.18-18.7.x kernel

Robert Sweet rsweet at garagenetworks.net
Sun Dec 8 01:07:01 CST 2002

Can anyone help me rebuild the BCOM_WAN_V20_SOURCE_A.tar.gz
rpm? I am trying to get the rpm to rebuild but I am failing.
I have a 1500sc poweredge with a Broadcom V.92 modem in it
which works fine with the stock kernel. I can not find the
source for the kernel module or get the source rpm to
rebuild. I would like to use the newer kernel because of the
security updates, but also need to get the modem working.
                              _
rsweet at garagenetworks.net
"unix soit qui mal y pense."