open files & stack size

Steve Mickeler steve at neptune.ca
Thu Dec 5 20:01:01 CST 2002

You want to modify /etc/security/limits.conf

This is what I have set on my oracle boxes and things are fine.

#
*               hard    nproc           65535
*               soft    nproc           65535
*               hard    nofile          65535
*               soft    nofile          65535
*		hard	stack		32768
*		soft	stack		32768