Dell(TM) PowerEdge(TM) Web Server Version 3.1 Powered by Red Hat Linux

Thu Dec 5 16:36:00 CST 2002

>   I ordered and recieved the Dell(TM) PowerEdge(TM) Web
> Server Version 3.1 Powered by Red Hat Linux (SKU P/N 420-0835)

http://www.dell.com/us/en/biz/products/model_pedge_2_pedge_web.htm#tn1
contains the following footnote:

1 The software contained in this Dell PowerEdge Web Server is an aggregate
of third party programs as well as Dell programs. Use of the software is
subject to designated license terms. All Software that is designated as
"under the terms of the GNU GPL" may be copied, distributed and/or modified
in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public
License, Version 2, June 1991. All software that is designated as "under the
terms of the GNU LGPL" (or "Lesser GPL") may be copied, distributed and/or
modified in accordance with the terms and conditions of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, Version 2.1, February 1999. Under these GNU
licenses, you are also entitled to obtain the corresponding source files by
contacting Dell at 1-800-WWW-DELL. Please refer to SKU 420-1633 when making
such request. There may be a nominal fee charged to you for the physical act
of transferring a copy.

A similar support.dell.com Knowledge Base article "How do I obtain open
source code for PowerEdge Web Servers" is found through a search of the
keywords "web server open source".
http://support.dell.com/us/en/kb/document.asp?DN=1071629

Thanks,
Matt